RSVP for Fall 2020 Sessions at this link:
GiGi’s Playhouse Tampa and South University are teaming up to bring our participants a special opportunity for one-on-one occupational therapy sessions. Like all GiGi’s Playhouse programs, there is no cost for this program.
Participants will work one-on-one with an Occupational Therapy Assistant student on family-defined skills:
- Gross motor skills
- Fine motor skills
- Functional (everyday) skills
For example: strength and stamina, tying shoes, cutting with scissors, handwriting, sensory processing, self-care, and independent living
45 minute sessions will take place October 14th – December 6th, 2020, Wednesdays through Sundays, from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Participants must provide a valid, physician signed, physical completed within the past year indicating any limitations.
- The first session will be an “intake” session to establish goals and an OT plan for future sessions between October 14th and December 6th.
- Participants may attend one 45 minute session per day, but may come as many days as they want each week.
- You do not have to attend the same session time each day.
- If you want to attend a session on more than one day, you must sign up for each day.
- IMPORTANT CANCELLATION/LATE ARRIVAL POLICY: If you sign up for a session and are unable to come, please contact the Playhouse by phone/email prior to the appointment time. You may also cancel appointments online through Sign Up Genius. We understand circumstances do arise but please be courteous to the OTA Students and other participants. If you are LATE to an appointment, your session will be reduced by the number of minutes you are late. Sessions are booked back-to-back. In order to ensure proper cleaning and disinfecting in between participants we must end sessions on time.
For questions about OT or the sign up process, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 813-544-8000.