HUG Gives Back & Holiday Treat Tasting Contest
December 16 @ 4:00 PM - 5:30 PMCost: Free
This event is hosted by Help Us Gather
This holiday season, HUG invites our friends to help us give back to families in need.
Please help by purchasing a gift from this registry: amazon.com/registries/holiday/3SYICQ0F4ZJFE
1. Choose the item from the HUG Gives Back Registry that you’d like to purchase and click “Add to Cart”.
2. Go to your cart and click “Checkout”.
3. When choosing a shipping address, you can send it to yourself if you’d prefer to bring it to the HUG office yourself or send it directly to HUG by choosing “The Helping Project’s Gift Registry Address”.
4. You are welcome to add a gift message if you’d like, but you don’t have to if you prefer to remain anonymous. Either way, HUG will be able to see that you purchased the item so we can give you a receipt for your donation.
5. When you send a gift to HUG, we will hold it until the HUG Gives Back party so you can wrap it yourself or have a HUG friend wrap it for you.
6. If you prefer to buy a gift from a different website or store, that is perfectly fine! Just let the HUG team know so we can mark the item as purchased.
We are planning a fun and festive gift wrapping party to wrap the gifts together at the HUG office. HUG will provide wrapping paper, ribbons and bows…and of course hot chocolate, treats and lots of holiday cheer! All gifts will be donated to children at local foster homes.
Our gift wrapping party will be held at the HUG office on Friday, December 16th at 4:00 p.m. If you can’t make it to the party on December 16th, you can still purchase a gift and drop it off at our office any time between now and December 15th so our HUG friends can wrap it for you at our party. All gifts are tax-deductible and you will be provided a receipt.
NEW this year, our HUG friends are also invited to enjoy a Treat Tasting Contest! After we wrap gifts, our HUG friends will get to enjoy various holiday treats baked by the HUG team and HUG families. HUG friends will get to vote for the Best Tasting, Most Creative and Most Festive holiday treats!
As always, HUG events are free for our friends with disabilities and a guest. If you would like to bake a holiday treat and compete in the contest, please let us know!