- This event has passed.
HUG’s Virtual Cooking Class: Pumpkin Pie
Tuesday, November 24 · 3:00 PM - 4:00 PMCost: Free
Just in time for Thanksgiving, let’s learn how to make a delicious pumpkin pie! Join HUG for a virtual cooking class, led by a surprise guest, on Tuesday, November 24th at 3:00 p.m. This free online event is open to our friends with disabilities of all ages, no RSVP necessary. You can join us to cook or just hang out!
- 2 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) can of pumpkin puree
- 1 (14 ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- Pie dish for baking
- Large bowl for stirring
Here’s how to join the event on Zoom:
- Go to this website: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81459900054
- Click “Join Meeting as an Attendee”
- Type in the Meeting ID: 814 5990 0054
- Make sure to click yes to turning on your video & audio