- This event has passed.
Sensory Sensitive Sundays at Chuck E. Cheese
October 2 @ 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
This event is hosted by Chuck E. Cheese
Chuck E. Cheese is proud to support families who have children with autism and other special needs. Through our Sensory Sensitive Sundays program, we’re able to offer families a quieter dining and entertainment environment, dimmed lighting and a sensory-friendly arcade experience. Our sensory-friendly events also include a trained and caring staff to ensure each guest has a safe, fun-filled visit.
Participating locations will open two hours early on the first Sunday of the month to offer a sensory-friendly experience for families.
View participating locations here
Locations in Florida:
- 541 W HWY 436, ALTAMONTE SP, FL 32714
- 21699 STATE RD 7, BOCA RATON, FL 33428
- 905 44TH AVENUE WEST, BRADENTON, FL 34207
- 1540 W BRANDON BLVD, BRANDON, FL 33511
- 6065 YOUNGERMAN CIRCLE, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32244
- 10320 SHOPS LANE, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32258
- 8701 S W 124TH AVE, MIAMI, FL 33183
- 3500 SW COLLEGE ROAD #200, OCALA, FL 34474
- 449 N. ALAFAYA TRAIL, ORLANDO, FL 32828
- 7350 PLANTATION, PENSACOLA, FL 32504
- 8099 W OAKLAND PARK BLVD, SUNRISE, FL 33311
- 2810 SHARER ROAD, TALLAHASSEE, FL 32312
- 14308-A N DALE MABRY HWY, TAMPA, FL 33618
- 2250 COASTAL LANE, W MELBOURNE, FL 32904
- 6170 WESLEY GROVE BLVD., WESLEY CHAPEL, FL 33544