Diplomats of diversity. Rockstar representatives of inclusion. Our HUG Ambassadors wear the shirt with pride, talking up the wonderful reasons why we should include people with disabilities in our social and work lives.
Our HUG Ambassadors are people of all ages and abilities who share the HUG message of inclusion, reach out to other people with special needs who need help making friends, and represent positive images of people with disabilities at events and in the community.
Meet the HUG Ambassadors
Check out how these HUG Ambassadors are pushing boundaries and challenging perceptions about people with disabilities.
What do HUG Ambassadors do?
– Include others who may be feeling left out or lonely
– Say hello to new HUG friends and make them feel welcome at events
– Talk about HUG to your friends, family, co-workers and more
– Hand out flyers and brochures to help others learn about HUG
– Encourage local businesses and organizations to be more inclusive
– Show others why they should include people with special needs
– Challenge stereotypes about individuals with disabilities
– Help the HUG Team at community events
– Wear your HUG t-shirt and use your HUG swag
– Have fun!
Rockstar HUG Ambassadors
Our HUG Ambassadors make regular appearances online and on HUG’s social media.
Ask an Ambassador
Still have questions?
Nervous about attending your first event?
The HUG Ambassadors are here to help!
Become a HUG Ambassador