Earth to Autism727-710-0649| email@example.com |
Our Mission: To support adults with Autism to find meaningful employment in green industry jobs.
Our Vision: To create cleaner, healthier, and more inclusive communities.
85% of adults with Autism are unemployed despite having skills that are highly sought after by employers such as being punctual, loyal, and exhibiting great attention to detail.
Earth to Autism believes that adults with Autism are an untapped resource in the fight to save our planet. Their out of the box thinking and passion for the specific area of interest makes adults with Autism desirable candidates for green industry jobs.
By offering a strengths-based approach to employment training and raising the awareness of Autism in our community, Earth to Autism fosters hope in our community that we can achieve a vision of a cleaner, healthier and, more inclusive community.
Earth to Autism offers programs and services that increase the employment potential of adults with Autism while also giving back to the community. We accomplish this by:
- Offering an Ambassador Training Program for Adults with Autism and their families
- Accepting interns from local colleges interested in inclusive internship experiences
- Raising awareness in the community regarding the benefits of hiring adults with Autism
- Hosting Repair Cafes in Tampa Bay
To learn more, visit https://earthtoautism.com/.
- There were no results found.