The mission of the Spina Bifida Association of Central Florida is to promote the prevention of Spina Bifida and to enhance the lives of all affected.
Spina Bifida Association of Central Florida envisions a world in which no pregnancies are affected by Spina Bifida. People living with Spina Bifida thrive in a barrier-free world that offers ready access to an array of effective treatment options and uniformly excellent medical care. Their individual life choices are not impeded by Spina Bifida and all experience rich and personally fulfilling lives.
Spina Bifida Association of Central Florida values:
- Collaboration. We value mutual respect and honesty as the cornerstones of all of our relationships. We employ teamwork and transparency to guide our efforts.
- Commitment to Excellence. We aspire to hold ourselves to the highest standard and serve as champions of our cause, striving to be the best in all that we do.
- Effective Voice. We work together to effect change and encourage informed advocacy on a personal, community and global level.
- Inclusiveness. We embrace varied cultures, ethnicity, and backgrounds, diversity of thought, innovation, and creativity.
- Integrity. We pursue our mission with honor, fairness, and respect for all individuals while we act as good stewards of our mission and the public’s trust.